• 20 to 35 years old
  • Bachelor’s degree holder preferably hosp mgt, tourism or culinary arts graduate
  • Have at least one year of related professional experience completed outside the USA. OR, at least 5 years relevant experience if undergraduate
  • Trainees are permitted to work in the U.S. for up to 18 months, unless they are participating in the Hospitality and Tourism program category, which cannot exceed 12 months.*** Experience and Education needs to be in the same field as Training/Internship program.